Gameweek 22 Preview

Comments

CDI said…
Glad to have you posting again Chris. Is Everton missing from the table this week?
Unknown said…
Chris, The R and C rows for defenders are the other way round to the other positions. Is that correct?

Cheers, always look forward to this post
Josh said…
Glad you're back, Chris! Always enjoy the posts.

Quick Q - debating between Chester and Shaw for my final D - I see you have Shaw ranked higher, though I'm wondering if it's worth taking my chances with Chester given Norwich's current woes and Sunderland's uptick in form (I'm also planning to start K.I.S.Y.). Any thoughts?
Helen Evans said…
Nice to see that Suarez in the top of list. It's look like you can surely recognize overvalued players and to ignore them by calculating their latest ratings. For ore about this, you can visit at free fantasy football
Unknown said…
Hi mate, I'm trying to start up my own football blog, http://viewfromtheflanks.blogspot.co.uk/
Any feedback, follow, shares etc are much appreciated :)
Ross
Googler said…
All news and information about FIFA 2014 WorldCup
http://fifa2014worldcup.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Expected goals plus-minus

Selecting defenders within the same team

A brief update