Coming up

I'm back on solid ground and back to reality so the blog will be getting back into full swing very soon. Over the last three weeks I haven't had much of an internet connection and didn't have a laptop, so it's going to take me a couple of days to get the data recorded and catch up with the latest news, but I hope to have a limited data set ready for GW4 and everything up and running by GW5. In reality, this is fine as two or three weeks of current year data isn't going to help us too much anyway, so the only real value I can offer in the early weeks is some rambling notes over who is starting and who isn't.

The priority then is to get all the underlying data work done and then put together a bumper "lineup lessons" to discuss the new transfers and a couple of unexpected surprise names.

Thanks for sticking with me through this quiet period and thanks again to everyone who bought the e-book.

Comments

Unknown said…
Good to see you back Chris. Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon. Look forward to hearing your insights.

Adrian
Unknown said…
Nice one Chris. Your blog was key to helping me over the line 1st in my mini leagues last season.
Candidate said…
Welcome back! I hope you had a great honeymoon!
Tony S said…
Good to hear your back Chris :) I was getting a bit worried that you had abamdoned us :(
Without your data and analysis I think I'd just be another midtable Fantasy footballer :P
Unknown said…
Great you're back. Your blog is v.informative and helps me a lot to set a good tactics for my team. I'm trying to write similar one in Polish:

http://fantasypremierleague-expert.pl/
TheD said…
Mate why don't you post more often? We are really looking forward for your thoughts. Once the wedding is over can you post more often?

Really appreciated by a true fan here.
Cheers,
TheD said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Expected goals plus-minus

Selecting defenders within the same team

A brief update