Gameweek 38 Preview

Clean Sheet Rankings

Attacking Rankings
Individual Rankings

Comments

Andrew Hart said…
Hey Chris,

Just wanted to say that I really appreciated your insight and analysis throughout the season. This was my first go around with FPL and it was super fun. I ended up finishing atop my mini-leagues, and in the top 300 U.S., thanks mostly to your excellent number-crunching and analysis.
stooshermadness said…
Chris - big thanks for your website. Absolutely a "must see" before picking my team every week. Exhibit A of the quality and value of your site is your modeling suggesting Lukaku would have a good week this week. So many times this year I have looked to make a transfer or a starting/sub decision only to be convinced one way or the other by your number-crunching. A big, big thanks.
Komal Jha said…
I know this, it's life. But it's not this
that upsets or annoys me. I'm not looking for anyone. We were a
beautiful accident--it wasn't on purpose. That's all. We can't replace
accidents just like that"

I recently had my girlfriend of 9 months break up with me, and that's exactly how I felt. It's life, but that doesn't make it any easier to get past. 
***** Meditation Blog****
***** National Cancer Institute****
sqyards said…
nice website i will try to visit again

real estate

property
Junaid Effendi said…
love your site i should bookmark it :)


visit mine and help me out plz in getting sponsors and traffic..thnx !


http://footballnewsguru.blogspot.com/
Jaime Guadagni said…
hey Chris, I have a EPL draft style league coming up soon (the manager has to go on a long vacation right before the season) and i was hoping to get your insight on keepers that will rotate well in the upcoming season. Any chance you are working on that article? As always your work is much appreciated :).
keep it up, thanks!
FanXT said…
Hi Chris,

How do we contact Premier League Fantasy Football Blog for enquiries?

Regards,
FanXT Team
Email: info@fanxt.com
dobrespanie said…
Premier league is mediocre level this year, but I still bet a performance http://serwisbukmacherski.com/ go out on that pretty well.

Popular posts from this blog

Expected goals plus-minus

Selecting defenders within the same team

A brief update