Goal.com Competition - A request to you the reader

I'm not sure if anyone is aware of the competition they are running over at Goal.com, but the basic idea is that you can enter a football related story under 500 words and the readers can vote on the best. The winner gets a shot at an internship at goal.com.

I have entered and I'd be honoured if you guys would check out my entry, and if you like it, register and give it some 'Kudos'. If you think its worthy then please forward it on to anyone you think might be interested. If you don't then let me know why so I can learn for the future.

Thanks

Chris

Comments

Unknown said…
You got my Kudos for the article and Kudos for the work put in here.
Anonymous said…
This website is having lot of interesting things to talk about when you are thinking logically. They are having basics in every part of the working they have been doing along.

Popular posts from this blog

Expected goals plus-minus

Selecting defenders within the same team

A brief update