Bear with me

Apologies for the lack of posts over the past week, other commitments have hampered my ability to spend my evenings debating the return of Robbie Keane to Tottenham or whether Fulham are really that good a play this week.
I will hopefully be able to do a diary today at 3pm, including the City game at 1pm. I look forward to hearing from you guys, and what your plans are for the last leg of the season.
In case you read this before 11:30pm, I am all over Tim Cahill for the coming weeks, starting today at home to Bolton. The other best bet is of course City who play twice against poor sides (Boro and Pompey). Of the team I'd take Ireland to make the biggest splash for your cash, though A Robinho brace would not surprise me at all.
Hopefully see you guys at 1pm.

Comments

rushi said…
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/eventhist.mc?id=1609063&event=25



(sunday 8th of feb)

Guyz the above address is the link to the guy who scored highest points "85" as yet.....



checkout his team has "4" everton players.....


howz that possible?
TD Ocho said…
He had 4 Everton players already, then transferred in Jo while he was still with City. Then when Jo went to Everton he ended up with 4 players. Pretty interesting, my roommates and I were just discussing this earlier.

Popular posts from this blog

Expected goals plus-minus

Selecting defenders within the same team

A brief update