Week 4 preview


After ditching Bent for Zaki in week 3, I have 1.4m sat in the bank which I desperately want to invest to strengthen the team. The problem is that I'm not sure who to upgrade.
I'm not impressed with the West Ham defense but their fixtures are favourable so I decided to let Green stay for a couple more games.
Bentley has looked far from impressive at Spurs but I am undecided who I like to replace him. SWP looked excellent in his City return last week but as they entertain Chelsea this week I can;t see him him being a major upgrade over Bentley.
I also like Valencia who is great value at 6.0 and someone I may consider if I need to free up some cash.

With all that said I decided to upgrade my bench and added A.Traore who has been playing left wing for Pompey in place of Young whose Villa side have looked shaky so far. I love Traore as a bench option and Pompey play Stoke, Fulham and Sunderland over the next few weeks.

I like Everton this week against Stoke though I'm not sure if they'll keep a clean sheet so I'm not going to move for a defender this week. I also like Wigan at home to Sunderland so I'm hoping Zaki can continue his good form. Finally RvP has seven in eight against Rovers which bodes well for the Dutch man this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expected goals plus-minus

Selecting defenders within the same team

A brief update